INTERSPORT Gift Cards:
INTERSPORT Gift Cards can be purchased online or in-store however they can only be redeemed in-store.
cannot be redeemed online.
An INTERSPORT Gift Card can be purchased online with the below link:
On this page you have the option of purchasing a gift card and having that delivered or purchasing an electronic voucher which can then be emailed.
Please remember that our INTERSPORT gift cards can only be redeemed in-store.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions:
- Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
- Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise at participating INTERSPORT stores only.
- Not redeemable for cash and cannot be used for payment of credit or retailer accounts.
- Gift Cards expire 36 months from the date of issue. Gift cards must be redeemed before expiry date shown on card; will be void and may not be redeemed after expiry date.
- Cash will not be given for any unused balance. Unused balance on expiry of a gift card will not be refunded or credited.
- Purchases exceeding available balance require difference paid by other method.
- Our Change of Mind policy does not apply to Gift Cards.
- We reserve the right to change and terms contained in these Terms & Conditions at any time.
- If you have reason to believe that an error or issue has occurred in relation to your Gift Card, please contact our Customer Service team.
Active Gift Cards:
You can use your Active Gift Card to make a purchase on our website but you will first need to convert it on the Active Card website: https://thecardnetwork.com.au/pages/the-active-card
On this page you will need to scroll down to the ‘How to Use’ section.
From here select ‘INTERSPORT’ and ‘Online’ and then proceed to convert your Gift Card into an INTERSPORT promo code, image for reference below: